2009/11/08

Implementing the hitch.

I've been scouring the yard sales and online sales listings lately. I found that I can usually buy used equipment a lot cheaper than building it from scratch. Sometimes I even get really lucky and find something perfectly suited to what I have.

This is a Massey Harris brand cultivating disk. I think this is the one that was marketed around the same time that my tractor was back in the 40s. They go together perfectly.



I also picked up a chain harrow for cheap. I ordered this middle buster online, this is the only new device I'll have.




Got my sheet metal back from the weldor's.




I welded on the bracket I made a while back, to complete the frame for the hitch.



Now I need to make a lift mechanism and finish fixing the sheet metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment