2009/10/19

What a tool.

Things have slowed down a bit lately. Winter rapidly approaches here in the semi-frozen North.

Still, I've found time to get a few things done.

Got the holes drilled for my hitch, and I bought the lower arms.


Top link too. Need to make a mounting bracket for this guy.


Now, to make the hitch useful, I need implements. I found this cultivator for 150 dollars, which I think is a pretty screamin deal. I couldn't buy the steel to make a comparable unit for that kind of money. Some nice folks in Okotoks sold it to me.



The mounting brackets for the pins are bent, but I should be able to fix that.


One of the tine springs is broken, but I should be able to weld that up. I may not even bother, I should have enough as it stands now.


I also purchased a potato plow, or 'middle buster' online, but that won't arrive for a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment