2011/12/02

Back log.

Been busy all year with the house, so I have a few more things to add.


First off, I cut down the front pillar so the hood would be tapered downwards like it should have been in the first place. The panels don't have such horrible gap issues now.


I still need to make a grill though...




I also mounted the forced air fan to keep the motor cooler while I run it.


Here's the inlet.


This is the only time you will see duct tape on this project, I promise you that. It's legitimate though, this is technically a duct.




The 3 point hitch had the unfortunate propensity to twist and tilt on me.


So I had to build a bracket to keep the arms parallel. It adds some effort to add or remove an implement, but it's not bad.


I also made it a more convenient place to connect the winch, and give it some more lifting power, not that it was a problem before, but this also gives me better control.



Coming together nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment